Hemerocallis 'Stella de Oro' Daylily (Jablonski, 1975) (25) bare root clumps
- The world's most popular daylily!
- 2.75', bright gold complete self with mild pie crust edging and a subtle fragrance
- Begins blooming in early summer followed by waves of rebloom into early fall (Reblooms best if plants are deadheaded)
- Extended bloom--flowers last at least 16 hrs. each
- Performs superbly in the landscape; great for edging
- Awards: DFM & HM '79, AM '82, SSM '85
Height is 11 inches with a 2.75 inch bloom.
Early to Mid-Season Rebloomer, Dormant, Diploid, Fragrant.
Stout Silver Medal 1985.
Donn Fischer Memorial Award 1979, Award of Merit 1982.
The first and best everblooming daylily, perhaps the most requested daylily.
Mature field grown plant shipped bare root.