Hemerocallis 'Stella de Oro' Daylily (Jablonski, 1975) SF bare root plant
- The world's most popular daylily!
- 2.75', bright gold complete self with mild pie crust edging and a subtle fragrance
- Begins blooming in early summer followed by waves of rebloom into early fall (Reblooms best if plants are deadheaded)
- Extended bloom--flowers last at least 16 hrs. each
- Performs superbly in the landscape; great for edging
Early to Mid-Season Rebloomer, Dormant, Diploid, Fragrant.
Stout Silver Medal 1985.
Donn Fischer Memorial Award 1979, Award of Merit 1982.
The first and best everblooming daylily, perhaps the most requested daylily.
Height: 15 Inches
Spread: 18 - 24 inches
Hardiness Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Flower Color: Yellow Gold/Orange shades
Full Sun (> 6 hrs. Direct Sun) to Part Shade (4-6 hrs. Direct Sun)
Low to Average Water Needs
Poor to Fertile Soil Quality
Bloomtime: Early Summer to Early Fall, Rebloomer
Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds
Growth Rate: Medium
Border Plant, Mass Planting, Easy To Grow, Salt Tolerant