Hemerocallis 'Strawberry Candy' Daylily (Stamile 1989) (25) bare root clumps
- 4.5', strawberry-pink self with a bright raspberry-red eyezone notched at the midribs
- Orange-gold watermark and a small green throat
- Tightly compressed ruffles on the raspberry-red edged petals; smooth sepals
- Blooms in midsummer; rebloomer
- Extended bloom--flowers last at least 16 hrs. each
- Semi-evergreen foliage
- Excellent propagator; one of the very best daylilies available
- Awards: Popularity Poll, HM '93, AGA '94, DSA '93, AM '96, SSM '98
Strawberry Pink Blend with Rose Red Eye-Zone and Edge,
and a Golden Green Throat.
Height is 26 inches with 4.25 inch bloom.
Early to Mid-Season Rebloomer, Semi-Evergreen, Tetraploid,
A top performing daylily, with an orange gold watermark and ruffles makes this one of the most popular.
Stout Silver Medal 1998,
Honorable Mention 1993; Award of Merit 1996;
Annie T. Giles Award 1994; Don C. Stevens Award 1995.
Parents: PANACHE x TETRA SILOAM VIRGINIA HENSON.
Mature field grown plant shipped bare root.