Hemerocallis 'Stephanie Returns' PP18538 Daylily (Apps-Blew, 2006) (25) Bare Root Plants
Mauve deep rose bitone with narrow rose eye and deep rose veining above yellow to green throat. Petite daylily with smaller but extremely plentiful blossoms nearly all summer. If you have had enough of Stella and are ready to try something with a softer color, try Stephanie! Like its parent, 'Rosy Returns', this is a short 'everblooming' Daylily.
The 4-inch bicolor blossoms display a unique blend of light peachy pink, ruffled petals with a narrow, purple eye, radiant yellow throat, purple midribs, and reddish veining. The recurved sepals are a deeper rose purple. Well-branched and very heavily budded scapes appear in early summer followed by nearly continuous bloom for the rest of the summer. Several flower scapes are produced from each fan, and this vigorous Daylily can form up to six fans per year.
- Light peachy pink, ruffled petals with a narrow, purple eye, yellow throat, purple midribs, and reddish veining
- Deep rose purple, recurved sepals
- Well-branched, very heavily budded scapes
- Early Bloomer, blooming in June.
- Rebloomer, producing a second set of flowers.
- Dormant foliage.
- Diploid with 22 chromosomes. Most plants are Diploids.
- Parents: Rosy Returns x Romantic Returns
Height: 16-18 Inches
Spread: 18.0-24.0 Inches
Hardiness Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Flower Color: Peach shades, Pink shades
Foliage Color: Green shades
Full Sun (> 6 hrs. Direct Sun) - Part Shade (4-6 hrs. Direct Sun)
Low to Average Water Needs
Poor to Fertile Soil Quality
Bloomtime: Early Summer - Late Summer, Rebloomer, Long Blooming, Continuous Bloom
Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds
Growth Rate: Medium
Border Plant, Container, Easy To Grow, Fragrant Flowers, Mass Planting, Salt Tolerant