Hemerocallis 'Apricot Sparkles' PP#13,223 (Apps 2000) (25) Bare Root Plants
Common Name: Daylily
- 3", apricot, diamond dusted flowers with flawless form
- Petals are edged with attractive ruffling; sepals are smooth
- Prolific bloomer
- Dwarf form; excellent in containers
- Very Early Bloomer, blooming in late May - early June.
- Rebloomer, producing a second set of flowers.
- Dormant foliage.
Parents: SUNNY HONEY X OPPORTUNITY.
Height: 15 inches
Spread: 18.0-24.0 Inches
Hardiness Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Flower Color: Peach shades
Foliage Color: Green shades
Full Sun (> 6 hrs. Direct Sun) - Part Shade (4-6 hrs. Direct Sun)
Low to Average Water Needs
Poor to Fertile Soil Quality
Bloomtime: Early Summer, Rebloomer, Long Blooming
Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds
Growth Rate: Medium
Border Plant, Container, Easy To Grow, Fragrant Flowers, Mass Planting, Salt Tolerant
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arrived packaged very well. Each bare root was a good size and looked healthy. planted them a couple weeks ago (mid august) and they all have healthy green 4-5 inch shoots already. Looking forward to seeing them bloom next year.